Muka Tangata Annual Report 2021/2022
This comprehensive review dives deep into our mahi and successes from our establishment on 04 October 2021 through to the end of our first financial year on 30 June 2022.
Since our establishment in October 2021, we have been working to establish ourselves within the food and fibre and vocational education and training sectors and build strong working relationships with key partners in food and fibre and with iwi and hapū Māori.
The report highlights our key milestones for our first year, including
- how we are honouring te Tiriti o Waitangi in all our mahi
- collaboration across WDCs and within the VET sector
- the Food and Fibre Futures project
- an initial Workforce Development Plan for the food and fibre sector
- the Shared Data Platform, and
- how we’re supporting training and delivery.
Our annual report concludes with our service performance and financial results.
We extend our thanks to our Chair Erin Simpson, our Council, and all our kaimahi for all their mahi in our first nine months. We are extremely proud of what we have achieved so far and look forward to building on our relationships and mahi in 2023 and beyond.
Read the Annual Report to see more details about our work in 2021/22.